Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Neat People I Know Episode 0 - Jason C.

To be honest, its easier for me to talk about somebody else, than it is to talk about myself. I have been blessed with a lot of great people in my life. All of whom I would say are my favorite people in the world. Sorry no numbering system with exception to my wife who is and always shall be considered #1. That being stated, I want to start this series with a prequel episode 0 dedicated to Jason C.


Jason is an awesome instrument of God's handiwork. He is a youth pastor at our church, where my children have been and are blessed by his love for God that is displayed in his teaching style. Jason is one of the funniest people I know. He always has a great way of looking on the brighter and lighter side of things.


Jason has blessed me with spiritual as well as professional advice. He is an owner / operator of a web design business. This year I started my own web design business (nothing at all compared to his) and Jason has offered lots-n-lots of advice. Sometimes I fear I'm bugging him when I call, but he never lets me know that I am.


Jason, you rock! Which is evidence that your life is built upon the Rock! Thanks for being a reliable person to turn to! May God continue to bless your life and your ministry! I invite all who read this to check out more of this great crazy guy at http://jasonleecooksey.blogspot.com/ if you haven't been there already.



RC

No comments:

Post a Comment